|TRENTA|

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Yes, TRENTA with capitals. 
30.
(bukan tua renta yah,hihihihi...)

I'm going hit 30 tommorow, it's a big event,rite? after 10 years of being a twenty something person, now i'm gonna leap to a higher step, gonna enter my thirties.
Sounds rather frightening by now, because thirties is something i have always associated with maturity, stability and (the start of) wisdom.
Question is, do i have those qualities by now?should i have it to qualify as thirties?or will i have it by the time i'm on my thirties?
blah...
However,
I'm glad that i'm entering the zone with full armor..
meaning???!
well, i'm married already and blessed with a son. I feel ready and complete.Can't imagine if im entering without both (or at least one), guess i'd be quite miserable thinking about being 30 and still confused about what i want for life (it's valid only for me...no offense for my 30s and single friends,i know that all of you manage to have a fabulous life instead of being miserable).
Is 30s going to be as awesome as my 20s?
i guess so..even more, i suppose, now that i'm blessed with a little family of my own. The following years should be much more fun.
So, go away grey thoughts..
Let me shine!
I am going to be 30 and am not afraid.
amen.



|two most precious people in my life..i love u both|

0 comments:

my playlist!


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com